Following on from the People Inc. upgrade that was released in the autumn, the People Inc. team are currently working on developing the Wizards provided with the system. Wizards are designed to help with multi-step or repetitive tasks, enabling the user to perform complex and time-consuming updates quickly and easily.
During this development the team intend to provide enhanced versions of existing Wizards together with a number of entirely new Wizards. The plan is to provide at least six enhanced/new Wizards during 2017. The development of the first of these is nearing completion. This first enhanced wizard is designed to enable users to help ‘Register an Employee as a Leaver’ (replacing the existing ‘Individual Termination of Employment’ wizard.
The development schedule for new or enhanced wizards is detailed below:
- Register Employee as a Leaver – February 2017
- Assign Training Needs – March 2017
- Complete Training Course – March 2017
- Organisation Charts plug-in – April 2017
- Close Absence Year – June 2017
- Recreate Allowances – August 2017
- Recalculate Allowances – September 2017
- Change Allowance Rule – November 2017
Please call us on 0113 393 0900 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.