Vizual Users Upgrade
An upgrade licence is available to all Personnnel Manager and Personnel Director users (a reduced fee is charged for this). If you have never spoken to us before, please contact to arrange a free evaluation copy of our People Inc. system.
Between 1997 and 2009 we supplied Vizual personnel software to many of our clients. Vizual withdrew their Personnel Manager and Personnel Director products from sale in 2009. Clients currently using Vizual Personnel Manager or Vizual Personnel Director are entitled to a license for the latest version of our People Inc. system paying a reduced licence fee.
The People Inc. system provides a wealth of functionality that is not available via Personnel Manager or Personnel Director, including:
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Screen designer providing significant additional features.
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- Enhanced performance enabling remote access.
- A customisable web client enabling users to access PI using a web browser.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Custom features can now be added to People Inc. using plug-ins and wizards.
- User account management is based on templates in version 3.4.
- Windows 7, Office 2010, and SQL Server 2005/2008 are supported.
The latest version of People Inc. also includes a data-migration utility to enable users to transfer employee details from their Vizual database into the People Inc. system.
Please contact us on 0113 393 0900 or e-mail email@example.com to find out what is involved in moving from Vizual Personnel Manager or Vizual Personnel Director to People Inc.